You can change a video device's network information manually using the website while the device has power and is still connected to an active network with an Ethernet cable.
To change a video camera's wireless network settings:
Important: These settings can only be changed if the video device is connected to power and is currently connected to the internet with an Ethernet cable.
- Log into the website.
- Click Video.
- On the Video banner, click Settings.
- Using the Video Device dropdown menu, select the video device to edit.
- Click Wireless Network.
- To enter the new settings:
- Click Smart Gateway to connect the video device to a Smart Gateway on your account if you have one.
- Click Copy to copy the network information from another connected camera.
- Click Scan to scan for, enter the Wi-Fi password, and connect the video device to a broadcasting Wi-Fi network.
- Click Manual to manually enter the network's SSID, Wi-Fi password, and encryption type.
- To apply the new wireless settings to all the cameras on the account:
- Click Advanced.
- Click to select Apply these settings to all wireless cameras on this account.
- Click Continue to apply the new wireless network settings.