The Comporium Smart Lock offers the remote capability to lock and unlock your doors from anywhere via the Alarm.com mobile app. Seamless integration with your Comporium security system offers convenience and added security.
- Works with Comporium Home Security and Comporium Energy Management and Home Automation systems.
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security are needed
- SmartKey technology allows for easy re-keying
- Latch is 20 min fire rated with round corner face
View more In depth support content in the Alarm.com Knowledge Base.
- Batteries: 4 AA
- Deadbolt Throw: 1"
- Range: 90' (Line Of Sight)
- Refer to the inbox instructions for physical installation instructions.
- From the Alarm.com Mobile App, tap the MORE option in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
- Choose "Add Devices"
- Choose "Lock"
- Choose "Kwikset 914 Deadbolt" and follow the prompts.
- **If prompted for a security encryption key, this can be found on the device packaging.
Changing the Batteries
Creating User Codes
Lock user codes can be managed using the Customer Website or app. It is recommended to only manage user codes remotely. It is not recommended to add new user codes locally at the lock. User codes added locally at the lock will not display User information in the Event History when that code is used. This may create conflicts with remotely created user codes.
To add a user code to a lock using the Customer Website:
- Log into the Customer Website.
- Click Users.
- Click Add New User.
- Enter the user's first and last name, then click Create.
- In Access Code, enter the desired user code.
- A new access code can also be generated by clicking Generate Code.
- Click to select which devices and features the user will have access to.
- Click Save. Allow a few minutes for the system to update before testing the new user code.
- Click the Time to set which times the user code can access the system.
- At all times - Allows the user to access the system at all times.
- Restricted schedule - Create a weekly access schedule for certain times the user can access the system.
- Temporary access - Create a one-time access window for the user to access the system.
- On the Use Profile page, update any additional user information:
- In Contact information, click + Add Contact to add the user's contact information.
- Tap Language Preference to select the user's language preference, and then tap Save.
To add a user code to a lock using the Customer App:
- Log into the Customer app.
- Tap .
- Tap Users.
- If the user currently has a code for the security panel, tap to select the user to add lock access.
- If the user does not currently have a code for the security panel, tap .
- Tap the access code field.
- In Access Code, enter the user's desired code.
- Tap to toggle the user access to the specified device.
- Tap Save. Allow a few minutes for the changes to send to the lock, and then test the user code.
- If the user should only have access to the devices during specific times, then tap Time to select the user's access period to the device. Once the desired access period is selected, tap Save.
- Update any additional user information as desired (e.g., contact information, language preference, etc.).
Deleting or Removing a Device
Refer to the Alarm.com Knowledge Base for more information.