The Comporium Appliance Module is an ultra compact Z-Wave appliance module that can also measure energy usage. Plugging into any standard grounded outlet, the Comporium Appliance Module can act as a repeater, strengthening the Z-Wave network, and supports appliances, lamps, and other electronics up to 13 amps. Easy on/off control from your Comporium Interactive Panel, Alarm.com mobile app, or voice control make this device the perfect way to control things like space heaters, routers, modems, lamps, and more.
- ON/OFF control
- Fits any standard outlet
- Measures voltage, current, instant power, accumulated power
- Create rules and automate lights and scenes
View more In depth support content in the Alarm.com Knowledge Base.
- Input Voltage: 110-230V AC 50/60Hz
- Max Current: 13A
- From the Alarm.com Mobile App, tap the hamburger menu (3 stacked lines) in the upper left hand corner.
- Choose "Add Devices"
- Choose "Lighting and Appliance Control"
- Choose "Other Device Generic Z-Wave Device" and follow the prompts.
- **If prompted for a security encryption key, this can be found on the device packaging.
Download the installation guide.
Deleting or Removing a Device
View guide for removing a device.
Refer to the Alarm.com Knowledge Base for more information.