The Glassbreak Sensor is specially designed to protect you if an intruder tries to break-in through a window. Triggered by the pitch and frequency of breaking glass, the Glassbreak Sensor is activated automatically when you arm your Comporium security system in either “Stay” or “Away” mode.
- Range: 20'
- Battery: 3V Lithium CR123A(x2)
- Open the sensor by using the push tab on the bottom of the sensor and remove the battery pull tab from the sensor.
- From the Interactive Touchscreen, navigate to Settings by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- From Settings, navigate to Advanced Settings > Enter your Master Code
- If you do not know your master code, from the Alarm.com mobile app, navigate to Users and choose the user labeled “Master”.
- Tap “Panels” to view the 4-digit master code.
- Tap Security Sensors
- Tap Auto Learn Sensors
- Activate your sensor by opening and closing the case to create a tamper.
- Once the sensor is recognized change the source type to Power G (if it is not automatically changed) and rename your sensor.
- Choose the preferred chime by tapping “Add” on the touchscreen.
- Download the Installation Guide
Refer to the Alarm.com Knowledge Base for more information.