The IQ Remote Secondary Touchscreen pairs with the Interactive Touchscreen to provide additional access to your Comporium security system. Not only does it provide a way to arm and disarm your Comporium security system and see sensor status, it gives you the features you don’t get in your mobile app like chimes, emergency panics, and a siren. Running on a full mobile operating system the IQ Remote Secondary Touchscreen can be upgraded over the air as new software upgrades are released.
- 7" Touchscreen
- Today's Weather with 4-day Forecast
- Photoframe Screensaver
- Full Zwave Control
- Built In Panel Camera with Disarm Photos
- Chimes Mirror the Main Interactive Touchscreen
- Emergency Panic
- Each Comporium System Supports Up To 3 IQ Remote Touchscreens
- Dimensions: 4.25"H x 7.5"W x .33"D
- Screen: Glass capacitive 800x480
- Power Supply: Input 100-240VAC 0.3A/Output 5V 2000mA
- Speaker: 1Wx1
- Power on the IQ Remote Secondary Touchscreen and select "Activate Wi-FI".
- Choose the desired wireless network and enter the Wi-Fi credentials.
- From the Interactive Touchscreen, navigate to Settings by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- From Settings, navigate to Advanced Settings > Enter your Master Code
- If you do not know your master code, from the Alarm.com mobile app, navigate to Users and choose the user labeled “Master”.
- Tap “Panels” to view the 4-digit master code.
- Tap IQ Remote Devices
- Tap Pair
- Tap Pair on the IQ Remote Secondary Touchscreen
- Download the Installation Guide
Deleting or Removing a Device
View guide for removing a device.
Refer to the Alarm.com Knowledge Base for more information.