The Outdoor Siren from Comporium is designed for installation in areas where wiring is difficult or not possible. The outdoor siren is self powered and provides the perfect solution for home owners looking for an external siren that is both affordable and easy to install. The Outdoor Siren combines form and function to provide improved protection against intruders, before they get the chance to enter the home.
- Dimensions: 11.63"x7.31"x2.5"
- Battery Life: 8 years
- Battery Type: 3.6V, Li-Thionyl Chloride 0-102710
- Weight: 34oz
- Operating Temperature: -27.4°F to 158°F
- IP55 Rating
- Loosen plastic cover screw and remove the cover. Release the catch and open battery cover. Using the cable adapter, connect batteries to the proper connectors.
- From the Touchscreen, navigate to Settings by swiping down from the top of your Touchscreen.
- Navigate to Advanced Settings > Enter your Master Code
- If you do not know your master code, from the Alarm.com mobile app, navigate to Users and choose the user labeled “Master”.
- Tap “Panels” to view the 4-digit master code.
- Tap Security Sensors
- Tap Auto Learn Sensor
- Press and hold the device enroll button until the LED lights steady and then release the enroll button while the LED is still lit. A confirmation message then appears on the Interactive Touchscreen
- Once the siren is recognized, change the source type to Power G (if it is not automatically changed) and rename your siren.
- Download the Installation Guide
Deleting or Removing a Device
Refer to the Alarm.com Knowledge Base for more information.