The wireless Flood Detector from Comporium senses the presence of water prompting advance warning of potential flooding. The transmitter is installed at a higher level on the wall with the probe located at floor level or a desired height. In the event that there is a water leak, the probe will detect the moisture and deliver the information to the transmitter.
- Dimensions: 3-3/16"x1-1/4"x1" (LxWxD)
- Battery Life: 8 years
- Battery Type: One (1) 3V CR123A Lithium Battery
- Weight: 1.9oz
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 131°F
- Open the sensor by using the push tab on the bottom of the sensor and remove the battery pull tab from the sensor.
- From the Interactive Touchscreen, navigate to Settings by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- From Settings, navigate to Advanced Settings > Enter your Master Code
- If you do not know your master code, from the Alarm.com mobile app, navigate to Users and choose the user labeled “Master”.
- Tap “Panels” to view the 4-digit master code.
- Tap Security Sensors
- Tap Auto Learn Sensors
- Activate your sensor by opening and closing the case to create a tamper.
- Once the sensor is recognized change the source type to Power G (if it is not automatically changed) and rename your sensor.
- Download the Installation Guide
Deleting or Removing a Device
Refer to the Alarm.com Knowledge Base for more information.