The Comporium Glass Break Sensor provides immediate notification of a broken window or glass door. Its unique detection capabilities deliver unprecedented dependability, identifying sounds that other detectors might miss - without the hassle of false alarms.
- Dimensions: 3.5"x2.4"x1.2"
- Battery Life: 5 years
- Battery Type: One (1) 3V, CR-123A Lithium Battery
- Weight: 2.6oz
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 120°F
- Operating Environment: Indoors
- Glass Type: Plate, Tempered, Wired, Laminated, Covered, Sealed Insulated
- Open the sensor by using the push tab on the bottom of the sensor and remove the battery pull tab from the sensor.
- From the Interactive Touchscreen, navigate to Settings by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- From Settings, navigate to Advanced Settings > Enter your Master Code
- If you do not know your master code, from the Alarm.com mobile app, navigate to Users and choose the user labeled “Master”.
- Tap “Panels” to view the 4-digit master code.
- Tap Security Sensors
- Tap Auto Learn Sensors
- Activate your sensor by opening and closing the case to create a tamper.
- Once the sensor is recognized change the source type to Power G (if it is not automatically changed) and rename your sensor.
- Choose the preferred chime by tapping “Add” on the touchscreen.
- Download the Physical Installation Guide
Deleting or Removing a Device
Refer to the Alarm.com Knowledge Base for more information.