The wireless 4 Button Keyfob from Comporium combines straightforward security system management with the added confidence of portable personal protection. The compact key lets users easily arm/disarm their Comporium security system or, if needed, call for help, when in close proximity to, or inside, the premise.
- Dimensions: 2.4"x1.4"x0.5"
- Battery Life: 8 years
- Battery Type: One (1) 3V, CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Weight: 0.9oz
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 131°F
- Remove the battery pull tab from the keyfob.
- From the Interactive Touchscreen, navigate to Settings by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- From Settings, navigate to Advanced Settings > Enter your Master Code
- If you do not know your master code, from the Alarm.com mobile app, navigate to Users and choose the user labeled “Master”.
- Tap “Panels” to view the 4-digit master code.
- Tap Security Sensors
- Tap Auto Learn Sensors
- Activate your keyfob by pressing the Arm and Disarm buttons at the same time.
- Once the sensor is recognized change the source type to Power G (if it is not automatically changed) and rename your keyfob.
- Download the User Guide
Deleting or Removing a Device
Refer to the Alarm.com Knowledge Base for more information.