The wireless Pet-Immune Motion Sensor from Comporium is a smart dual-function indoor PIR (Passive Infrared) motion sensor that offers reliable motion detection and temperature monitoring performance.
With built in PowerG leading-edge wireless technology, the Comporium Motion Sensor delivers proven motion detection with superior immunity to false alarms.
- Dimensions: 3.27"x2.4"x1.66"
- Battery Life: 6-8 years
- Battery Type: One (1) 3V, CR-123A Lithium Battery
- Weight: 3.17oz
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F
- Operating Environment: Indoors
- Pet Immune up to 85lbs
- Open the sensor by using the push tab on the bottom of the sensor and remove the battery pull tab from the sensor.
- From the Interactive Touchscreen, navigate to Settings by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- From Settings, navigate to Advanced Settings > Enter your Master Code
- If you do not know your master code, from the Alarm.com mobile app, navigate to Users and choose the user labeled “Master”.
- Tap “Panels” to view the 4-digit master code.
- Tap Security Sensors
- Tap Auto Learn Sensors
- Activate your sensor by waving your hand in front of the device (motion sensors have a 3 min time out so be sure it detects no motion for at least 3 min between attempts).
- Once the sensor is recognized change the source type to Power G (if it is not automatically changed) and rename your sensor.
- Choose the preferred chime by tapping “Add” on the touchscreen.
- Download the Physical Installation Guide
Deleting or Removing a Device
Refer to the Alarm.com Knowledge Base for more information.