The customer portal and mobile app are a powerful team to interact with. While some features are only available in one or the other, most features are in both. Below are a few examples of what each can do.
- Manage Logins: The “Manage Login” section is where you can add a username and password for accessing the mobile app or web portal. The user codes are the 4 digit codes to arm/disarm your system
- Notifications: Create custom notifications you want to receive from your system.
- Geo-Services: Enable geo ability for your system
- Rules: Set up rules to automate your home and make life more convenient.
- Scenes: With Scenes you can trigger a series of actions with the touch of a button. Choose from default scenes like “Home” or “Away”, or create your own. Each Scene can control multiple components of the home, including the security system, lights, locks, and thermostats.
- Set Up User Codes: Set up User Codes for your family members, friends, dog walker, nanny or anyone who has access to arm/disarm your panel.
- Enable/Disable Notifications: Click Notifications to enable Push Notifications. You can also add or manage your push, text and email notifications on-the-go. Note: Notifications must be created in the Web Portal.
- Activate Geo-Services: Enable automatic rules and alerts based on your phone’s location through Geo-Services. Be alerted if you’ve left home without arming your system, pause video recordings for privacy, and have your thermostat adjust when you’re approaching home. Note: Enable this feature in the Web Portal first.
- Add Devices: Add additional security, automation, or video devices to your system.