Bluetooth capabilities to disarm the system from an armed away state when your mobile device comes within range of the home. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Swipe down on the Base Station to access the settings tray
- Select Settings > Advanced Settings > Enter your Master Code > Select Bluetooth Devices
- Make sure your Bluetooth device is in “pairing” mode
- Select Add Device - the Base Station will begin searching for new device(s) in range (may take up to 1 minute).
- Select Pair
- When the messages appear on your phone and Base Station, ensure the numbers match and select Pair on each device.