The IQ Panel 2 keeps you connected to an array of smart devices that give you control over your entire home. Bluetooth disarming and a built-in glassbreak detector are some of the exciting features of the panel.
Your panel and security sensors/key fobs have already been activated and paired for you. Follow the on-screen panel Set Up Guide along with this document for ease-of-installation and setup steps.
Glassbreaks, Smoke, and CO detectors have already been activated for you, however, they must be physically mounted in order to function properly. (Refer to the individual sensors inbox instructions.)
What's In the Box:
- Interactive Touchscreen
- Power Supply
- Table Stand
- Transformer Bracket
- Your system hardware (will vary based on what you ordered)
Once you have your system ready to begin your installation:
- Plug in the power supply (make sure the small barrel connector on the opposite end is connected to the Interactive Touchscreen first).
- Press and hold the Power/Stand By button (located on the right side of the panel) for 3 seconds.
- Wait for the panel to power up (this may take several seconds).
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete setup