The Smart Hub keeps you connected to an array of smart devices that give you control over your entire home. Thermostats, lighting control, smart door lock and sensors, and video devices all use the hub as their main connection point.
If you ordered a video device (not a doorbell), the device is already associated with your hub.
What's In The Box
- Smart Hub
- Power adapter
- Ethernet Cable
STEP 1: Download the Alarm.com Mobile App
You can download the Alarm.com mobile app for IOS or Android by clicking the links below.
STEP 2: Connect your Smart Hub
- Plug one end of the provided ethernet cable into your cable modem or router
- Plug the other end of the provided ethernet cable into your Smart Hub
- Connect the Smart Hub to power with the provided power adapter.
- Wait for the Communication LED on your hub to turn solid green.
STEP 3: Configure Your Smart Hub
- Locate the Welcome Email that you received from Comporium and click the GET STARTED button from your Mobile Device. Follow the on screen prompts to configure your Smart Hub. If you can't locate your Welcome Email, check your SPAM folder.
STEP 4: Configure your camera(s)
Your camera(s) are already paired with your Smart Hub and simply need to be configured. Note, if you ordered a Video Doorbell, it is not preconfigured. Refer to Step 5: Add Your Video Doorbell and Smart Devices.
- Remove the camera(s) from its box and connect the power in a location close to the cameras final installation. Cameras will use secure, pre-configured network information to automatically connect to the Smart Hub.
- Verify all camera LEDs become solid green after booting up. If a camera's LEDs do not turn solid green, verify the Smart Hub has a valid internet connection and power cycle the camera(s).
- Once the camera is booted up and successfully connected to the Smart Hub, unplug the camera, move it to its final installation location, and plug it into a non-switched power outlet. The LED will turn solid green when the camera has reconnected.
STEP 5: Add Video Doorbells and Z-Wave devices
- Tap MORE in the lower right hand corner of your App.
- Choose Add Device
- Select your device and follow the prompts.
- Refer to the Product Help section for detailed installation instructions for specific devices.